Do girls care less about height in real life than they do online?

I've never had anyone use my height against me in real life, but that might have to do with the fact that I live in New Mexico, where a lot of people are short anyway. I've heard of guys getting turned down by women online solely based on height, even if they're good looking.

My question is, I'd 5'7 too short? I don't care whether a woman is shorter or taller than ne, even if she wears heels. I haven't worried about my height until reading about this online, so maybe I shouldn't.

I'm probably going to get bashed by insecure people and people having a bad day here, but that's ok. I don't pay attention to those people who take things out on others
P. S. people often say that good looking women care most about height, but I've found no correlation between my personal attraction to them and their judgment of my height

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that the shorter the girl is the less of a factor height is, probably because the guy is taller more likely if you are short. I have friends who are tall and really put emphasis on height and short friends who have never mentioned height to be a factor. I guess to most it still matters that a guy isn't shorter than them. But for sure there are girls who don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax man, if you do encounter women like that just move on, but most might have a preference when it comes to height but it isn't a deal breaker and you simply make up for it with your out of this world personality.