Guys, Would you date a 30 year old receptionist?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing about being 30 or a receptionist would be a problem for me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I don't like receptionists. They're a shady bunch, always smilin and welcomin. What are they hiding? Just who are they trying to fool? Not me! I make my own appointments with doctors, and if I call a business I expect it to be someone who runs the place answering the phone. Don't let them take over! They are crafty. I fear they are already outside my door, staplers at the ready, in a desperate attempt to silence me. God have mercy on us all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well as long as she doesn't like expect a 20 million dollar man

Cause these girls think their beauty gives them the right to demand some rich guy even though they don't have the brains themselves lol

So it depends. But overall no. I prefer someone more passionate about using their mind better

0|0
    0|0
  • Rec ept eye on is = you and him only. Umm would we date u pregnant me would and keep care of the child

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I would want to date her for her not because of her job.
    I can talk to her about her job but I would be more interested in the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • That career wouldn’t be seen as a downside or anything. Better than none, like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those would stop me. It would depend on everything else about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which of those two conditions do you think men have a problem with?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was of age and she knew how to have fun like me then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?
    Is it you, just adjusting your age?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0