Is it bad that I’m 20 and have feelings for an 18 year old?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all. You like who you like. Now I understand that most of society has women shown to be with older men but that's just the media and history however it really doesn't matter. In this dang age people are trying to break the norms and create a new one. For better or worse it doesn't matter. As long as you don't hesitate and fear for being judged then you are fine but if you're bringing that into the relationship then it will be the end of it.

Besides its a small age gap and he 18 and you are 20. Both of legal age so that's okay. Just be with the person or people you like. You'll see along the way in life that age doesn't matter as much anymore than it used too. I used to think all adults would be mature and smart and it turns out... Nope most of are just lost individuals like the rest of us but are less smart than what we would like them to be.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. There's only a two year age difference and you're both adults.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I am kind of concerned by the number of answers here with the word "legal." I a lot of places a 40 yo and an 16 yo is legal, but that doesn't make it okay.

In your case, of course it is fine. I would just be wary of people who use "legal" to mean "ethical" or "moral."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should def look at somebody that's I don't know like maybe 25. 🙄😁❤

1|0
    0|1
  • Unless there's some weird extenuating circumstances like you're his teacher or something 2 years is nothing. I find it kind of weird you had to ask? Is it because you're older and usually the guy is the older one in the relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't even call it slightly odd, or abnormal, and far from wrong. I think you should go for it, and do so with confidance!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all it's only a couple of years different and you're both adults

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would say this is not a dramatical age gap. Just try it out

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That is not really much of a difference and after you are an adult, age becomes just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Anyone who says otherwise juat wants you to look at them instead

0|0
    0|0
  • It's no different than a guy being older than the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• He's legal. Whatevs.

0|1
    0|1
  • What's wrong with that, I know a couple where she's five years older than he is, doesn't seem to bother either of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 21... if that helps. I met him when I was 20 and he was 18. I felt a little weird at first but I just let it go.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's ok in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, this person is a legal adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooo it is not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is not bad