Is it bad that I’m 20 and have feelings for an 18 year old?

829

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all. You like who you like. Now I understand that most of society has women shown to be with older men but that's just the media and history however it really doesn't matter. In this dang age people are trying to break the norms and create a new one. For better or worse it doesn't matter. As long as you don't hesitate and fear for being judged then you are fine but if you're bringing that into the relationship then it will be the end of it.

Besides its a small age gap and he 18 and you are 20. Both of legal age so that's okay. Just be with the person or people you like. You'll see along the way in life that age doesn't matter as much anymore than it used too. I used to think all adults would be mature and smart and it turns out... Nope most of are just lost individuals like the rest of us but are less smart than what we would like them to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. There's only a two year age difference and you're both adults.