Guys and girls... what do you think about open relationship/marriage?

• Sure, why not...
  • Heck no... I would cut them..
  • Depends..
    Vote C

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me personally, but actually have seen it work. I have no idea what'd you call it, but 2 females and a male all in a relationship together, living in a house they have paid for, dogs, thinking of kids, whole nine yards. I think it's odd, but you'll never meet a more happier... group? Couples? I don't know the terms for this...

• It’s called polyamory

• Haha, I understand what it means to be polyamourous, I just meant I didn't know what they call themselves. A couple (s)? Partners I suppose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew. No. Then whats the point of a relationship at all.