Guys and girls... what do you think about open relationship/marriage?

• Sure, why not...
    Vote A
  • Heck no... I would cut them..
    Vote B
  • Depends..
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me personally, but actually have seen it work. I have no idea what'd you call it, but 2 females and a male all in a relationship together, living in a house they have paid for, dogs, thinking of kids, whole nine yards. I think it's odd, but you'll never meet a more happier... group? Couples? I don't know the terms for this...

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s called polyamory

• Haha, I understand what it means to be polyamourous, I just meant I didn't know what they call themselves. A couple (s)? Partners I suppose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew. No. Then whats the point of a relationship at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• it seems like a trap. It's so much easier for girls to get laid, as NSA sex is 'the dream' for men. But there are no secret bastions of women who are eager to sleep with engaged/married men. So, to me, an open relationship is basically a license for my girlfriend to sleep with whomever she pleases while technically giving me permission to do the same, but with no actual means of doing so. Especially if we're living in the same house. I'd basically be a brothel philanthropist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd never be in one myself, but I actually am currently seeing a girl who's in one.

It took me a while to truly understand it. Hell, I'm still kinda confused. She said to just think of her as a girl I'm dating but just can't get her pregnant or married. Then when I'd joke about her baking me cookies, she says that's too "couple-y"... So... yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so I'm in a open relationship right now and its been pretty good so far, definitely a new experience to say the least. And I know that most people on gag will say no to one but it is fun. Some say be prepared to be hurt but its been going well. So my girlfriend of two years wanted to try it with my buddy and its been good for about a month now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Soon to be your buddy's girlfriend lol

• Well she is that's the open part, he's not a spare hookup, threesomes be pretty funny tho

• Whatever floats your boat, as long as you're happy pal! :)

• Nope. I refuse to do such a thing. Doing intimate activities with someone other than your partner while you are supposed to be in a relationship doesn't work. At that point it is not a relationship. You might as well call yourselves friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it will fail, because I know it will fail, because 97% of the time it fails.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends upon the relationship between the two members sometime easy to live together but sometimes doesn't happen that kind of relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • heck isn't a strong enough word, more like
    double hell no what the fuck do you think this is?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting. But whatever float's people boat

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, if you're both into it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm πŸ€”πŸ˜ πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in one.. pretty cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a relationship like that is doomed

0|0
    0|0
  • very cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • Complicated and crazy...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I think it's unnecessary. If you feel the need to be in an open relationship, you might as well not be in a relationship at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never partaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against it per se, but it's not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes