Christmas for bf?

I’ve been with my boyfriend almost 3 months and Christmas is right around the corner I already got his gift and it was a tough decision Bc I feel like 3 months isn’t extremely long so I didn’t really want to get anything too “expensive”. I have no idea what he got me but I got him a bears hat and a huge bag a skittles? Is that okay? Christmas for bf?Christmas for bf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, 3 months is usually breakup season so nice going. As long as he likes the bears and skittles, he'll love it. But more importantly love you for getting it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol 3 months is usually breakup season. Way to start out your response lol. I mean maybe it is but I can’t really find anything y either of us would break up with the other

• Show All
    • Yea he likes both. I’m a bit worried bc I've never seen him wear winter hats so I hope once it’s actually snowing he will

• Uh oh. Well if he doesn't usually wear them, get something he usually wears or thinks about wearing

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel it is too late to discuss budget with him to make sure he doesn't over do it then that's ok.
    What you've got is sweet and thoughtful in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Christmas isn't about expensive gifts it's about spending time with family and other around you, less expensive gift but that are more thoughtful mean a lot more than a new phone or some other artificial thing

0|0
    0|0
  • That is fine. Christmas is about being with those you love and mean a lot to you, not about how expensive their gifts are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty perfect

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m just worried he got something more pricey than I did but we’ve been dating almost 3 months didn’t see it as needing to get him something too expensive

• Because 3 months is not long for anything expensive, and 3 months at 14 years of age isn't necessarily mandatory gist phase either.
      But what you have got couldn't be better.

• You'll probably think I'm stupid and I have no clue about relationships,
      But from all I know, gifting is something thats more about the sentiment than the price.

In your case since you starting out, just a tip, don't ever let materialism seep into the relationship, because it will eat your relationship from the inside, drain your wallet to the last penny and also would lead to more competitive and less happy relationship.

• Yeah should work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes