Christmas for bf?

I’ve been with my boyfriend almost 3 months and Christmas is right around the corner I already got his gift and it was a tough decision Bc I feel like 3 months isn’t extremely long so I didn’t really want to get anything too “expensive”. I have no idea what he got me but I got him a bears hat and a huge bag a skittles? Is that okay? Christmas for bf?Christmas for bf?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, 3 months is usually breakup season so nice going. As long as he likes the bears and skittles, he'll love it. But more importantly love you for getting it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol 3 months is usually breakup season. Way to start out your response lol. I mean maybe it is but I can’t really find anything y either of us would break up with the other

• Yea he likes both. I’m a bit worried bc I've never seen him wear winter hats so I hope once it’s actually snowing he will

• Uh oh. Well if he doesn't usually wear them, get something he usually wears or thinks about wearing

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel it is too late to discuss budget with him to make sure he doesn't over do it then that's ok.
    What you've got is sweet and thoughtful in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE