What is the earliest someone should start dating?

What’s the minimum age someone should start dating at?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• When they have a clear understanding of the difference between love, lust, and friendship.

It doesn't have an age, its seen as early as middle school. I think it just matter that the dating is healthy, and otherwise appropriate for its time frame. a lot of people would assume sexual activity comes with dating but it doesn't have to.

I say with adult supervision that can date under the age of 18. After 18 well it doesn't matter. Its hard enough dating anyway because most can't even afford it nowadays

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE