I am 21, People tell me that I am beautiful. But I am rarely approached by anyone. Is there something wrong with me?

I am also muslim so that might be why. People tell me that i am beautiful. But i am rarely approached by anyone. I don't want to be in a relationship for the sake of it, but it would be good to meet a funny cute guy and date. I do have a strong personality and i feel like it might be a repulsive thing for men. I really don't want to change i want a strong man that will encourage me not bring me down, is it too much to ask for? P. S: i have never been in a relationship before.
  • because i am muslim
  • because i have a strong personality
  • something else
    Vote C

617

Most Helpful Guy

• With a very expressionist religion such as the Islamic faith being Muslim can play a part. But I feel the way you described the kinda of guy you would like to meet versus the challenge you face requires one to give over the other.

It takes an open person to involve themselves in the world of another with the intent of love. Its like you would never ask of him to practice your faith but expect him to not disrespect your belief as a compromise for what he feels comfortable.

I feel like it won't be hard for you to find a capable man, but i fear you will simple have to challenge your comfort zone in order to find a healthy balance until you can create a unity within both worlds.

• thank you i totally agree with you 100%

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a gorgeous female friend who many guys admired but stay away from. She was Muslim but converted away from Islam. That was last year. The restrictions of being Muslim was the reason for a long life of unhappiness. Now, she's extremely happy with her life and has been asked out repeatedly. In fact, her parents, siblings, uncles, aunties & cousins all denounced Islam and found so much success & happiness nowadays. I am very happy for my friend & and her family/relatives.

• i am happy for your friend but i am not looking for change i am happy with my religion and content with my personality i just don't think it's fair to have to change so that someone can like you

• We reached this conclusion after she made the switch. Her cousins (in the dating scene) also concur that's what happened for them after they switched.

• oh gotcha well like i said i don't think that's an option for me so there is that