He's always aking what my plans are, says he will hit me up or that we will catch up, but rarely hear from him?

I know he's super busy, he's a construction company executive, and he has kids with his ex wife that he shares custody with. so I try not to overanalyze and such. but every time he sees me, he asks what my plans are and says we will catch up or that he will hit me up, etc. but then I don't hear anything until the next time I see him (we go to church regularly). everyone keeps asking what going on with us and says it's really obvious there's an attraction and chemistry there, but I don't know what he's waiting for or if he's just that into me, or if it's a timing thing?

12