He's always aking what my plans are, says he will hit me up or that we will catch up, but rarely hear from him?

I know he's super busy, he's a construction company executive, and he has kids with his ex wife that he shares custody with. so I try not to overanalyze and such. but every time he sees me, he asks what my plans are and says we will catch up or that he will hit me up, etc. but then I don't hear anything until the next time I see him (we go to church regularly). everyone keeps asking what going on with us and says it's really obvious there's an attraction and chemistry there, but I don't know what he's waiting for or if he's just that into me, or if it's a timing thing?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Seems to me maybe he's unsure what your feelings are he's putting himself out there but maybe you're not doing the same

0|0
    0|0
  • He a fucc boii

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like one of those people you haven't seen in a long time and when you do bump into each other they're like...
    "Hey, we should catch up sometime or grab a drink together"
    but never actually follow through with it. It is a line some people use to fill the gap when it's awkward and you're acquainted but not really truly friends with someone so they don't actually really mean it.

It's ether :
    Not interested cos if he was he would make sure to make time into seeing you. Busy is an excuse. You're never "busy" to send a text to someone you're really keen for.
    Or
    You're not putting forward your availability so he forgets about it. Next time he says it say "Ok well, I'm available *says a day/date* How's that for you?"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes