WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP, SOS?

Recently me and my girlfriend broke up. It was very bad, there was arguing, screaming, crying, and hitting. I am a bad person, but I love her. I mean I know this woman would go through anything for me. She is my best friend. She blocked me on a social media, but recently unblocked me on Facebook. Is this a sign, or what? I miss her, a lot. This isn't our first fight, but I hope it's our last. I want apologize and try to hit the "restart button" on our entire relationship, not just as lovers, but as friends. Please help me.WHAT DO I DO?!?!!? PLEASE HELP, SOS!!!?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical violence is not okay. If you love her, don’t you want her t be safe? :/

• I do. I hate that I ever endangered her. And what I did was unforgivable. But I love her more than anything I know. I realized what I did and why. I know I can change myself that way I can be the best person I can be for her

• I would suggest ongoing counseling if you’re going to be with her. I’ve seen plenty of abusers say that they changed when they don’t.
      But I also have seen one change completely.
      It’s in your hands, but don’t endanger her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it takes two to tango buddy she has to be involved in this decision but it seems like both of you immature you need to be able to listen more and listen to what she has to say without going on the warpath