WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP, SOS?

Recently me and my girlfriend broke up. It was very bad, there was arguing, screaming, crying, and hitting. I am a bad person, but I love her. I mean I know this woman would go through anything for me. She is my best friend. She blocked me on a social media, but recently unblocked me on Facebook. Is this a sign, or what? I miss her, a lot. This isn't our first fight, but I hope it's our last. I want apologize and try to hit the "restart button" on our entire relationship, not just as lovers, but as friends. Please help me.WHAT DO I DO?!?!!? PLEASE HELP, SOS!!!?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical violence is not okay. If you love her, don’t you want her t be safe? :/

0|0
    0|0
    • I do. I hate that I ever endangered her. And what I did was unforgivable. But I love her more than anything I know. I realized what I did and why. I know I can change myself that way I can be the best person I can be for her

• I would suggest ongoing counseling if you’re going to be with her. I’ve seen plenty of abusers say that they changed when they don’t.
      But I also have seen one change completely.
      It’s in your hands, but don’t endanger her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it takes two to tango buddy she has to be involved in this decision but it seems like both of you immature you need to be able to listen more and listen to what she has to say without going on the warpath

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• at this point it's almost imposible to restart the relationship
    1. You still have feelings for her and it would hurt you if she start dating someone else, also even if she's not dating someone there are some topics that you can`t talk about like the person you are interested in, dates... I don't know, things like that.
    2. that fight sounds really bad, it would be almost impossible to trust again,
    maybe you should apologize for everything, let her know how important she was for you and try to "close" that chapter
    if she's interested maybe she would write.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize in person

0|1
    0|0
  • Hitting?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Why did you hit her?

You need to give her space.

Accept the relationship is over.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't physically hit her, it was pushing. I would usually do it after she tried to hit me.

• Show All
    • I know it wasn't right. why did she unblock, and I want to apologise, but I'm kind of afraid.

• Call her, go see her in person or message her you are sorry. Best to see her in person and apologise

• Did she say something about your hairline is that what triggered you to rage like nick cage?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly it! No jk. That's actually how we met, and fell in love... So it doesn't really hurt!

• Show All
    • How should I go about it?

• I’d do it in person has more meaning give her flowers and just make her feel special too you Goodluck

Recommended myTakes