How long after a relationship should someone wait before trying to date again in your opinion?

For me the relationship lasted 5 months. It has been a week and I somehow already have a crush on a girl I know. Most likely won't ask her out and it definitely would not be for a bit.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably one third of the relationship when it got serious. Like after those few awkward dates or when you two became a couple. So probably it might have been a month or two slowly getting to know each other so probably a month maybe but it depends on how things are. If you found a new girl to go for hop on and go for it. Just be sure to not mention your ex orany plans you might have had man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE