Quick question for you guys: why does every time I get into a relationship I seem to get played?

Please help. I honestly don't know what im doin wrong

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What does that mean "get played"? Does it mean they only wanted to get in your pants and also lied to get there?
    No really, it needs to be specified :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes to all the above

• Yea, well. In this case...
      You're into the wrong guys, and give a false impression of what you want. Not saying you're dishonest. But you can sure be more upfront i guess. I mean be more direct in saying what you expect. And NOT let them get in your pants, because those stories spread rumors, especially at your age.

• just guessing here of course... in the end you need to find out for yourself

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• How attractive are you and are they out side of your league? Guys like to get sex and will do that to girls they don't see as marriage material etc. Could be them, could be your personality, could be where you meet them. Could be how fast you give it up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I knew you better I am sure I could answer that. But that all depends on what you are looking for and who you are looking to find that from.
    Best advice is. DON'T BE DESPERATE! Players pick up on that so easily, and they will pick you up so fast and drop you just as fast as they picked you up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be an age thing. Feels like as time progresses monogamy dies a bit with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one here knows you or the people you date

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are choosing the wrong type of guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling too fast

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0