Quick question for you guys: why does every time I get into a relationship I seem to get played?

Please help. I honestly don't know what im doin wrong

07

Most Helpful Guy

• What does that mean "get played"? Does it mean they only wanted to get in your pants and also lied to get there?
    No really, it needs to be specified :)

• Yes to all the above

• Yea, well. In this case...
      You're into the wrong guys, and give a false impression of what you want. Not saying you're dishonest. But you can sure be more upfront i guess. I mean be more direct in saying what you expect. And NOT let them get in your pants, because those stories spread rumors, especially at your age.

• just guessing here of course... in the end you need to find out for yourself