Guys, Why is it easier for guys to be with an ugly girl?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh.. What are you on about? Who said it's easier for guys to be with an 'ugly girl'... Don't just assume some bullshit thing that isn't even true in the first place and then ask other people to back it up for you.

It's not about being 'easy' or being 'hard'. Everyone, not just men, go with who they're attracted to and physical attractiveness plays a part in that. The only times I've ever seen guys go with girls who they think are ugly is if the girl has a nice body in which case the dude is probably just using her for sex. I rarely see couples where the girl is much uglier than the guy, in fact almost never.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE