Guys, Why is it easier for guys to be with an ugly girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh.. What are you on about? Who said it's easier for guys to be with an 'ugly girl'... Don't just assume some bullshit thing that isn't even true in the first place and then ask other people to back it up for you.

It's not about being 'easy' or being 'hard'. Everyone, not just men, go with who they're attracted to and physical attractiveness plays a part in that. The only times I've ever seen guys go with girls who they think are ugly is if the girl has a nice body in which case the dude is probably just using her for sex. I rarely see couples where the girl is much uglier than the guy, in fact almost never.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Pretty girls are more likely to cheat, pretty girls are high maintenance, they are shallow, they are self centered, they are weak deep down inside they worry way more about what others think, they expect more to be given to them because that's how it has always worked for them, they constantly go through guys because they can easily find an attractive guy but an attractive guy can easily find an attractive girl so when she gets old and annoying he moves on to the next. I suppose it's the same way for woman. Attractive woman will always have a harder time finding a man that she can marry and trust to stay faithful but it's all relative. One thing I know is that a mature man would rather have some one that will be a good Mother at the end of the day above all else. For me I want to have my cake and eat it but my idea of a physically attractive woman isn't the typical blonde bimbo with big boobs, i just want some one who is down to earth and takes care of herself she doesn't need to be perfect just realistic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll make a short list for ya...

1. There is less competition
    2. Guys think ugly girls won't cheat on them
    3. Less intimidating

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not. I'm with a beautiful woman right now. When we're out she's often the best looking woman in the room. We have a very easy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because hot chicks think that they can have any man they want.
    You fuck up once, they're of to find someone else who never fucks up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't found it so, but the illusion is that pretty girls trade up (hypergamy) and so there's lower expectation form an "ugly girl".

0|0
    0|0
  • This.

0|1
    0|0
  • ya way easier...
    until something better comes along usually lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is subjective. Just because you think a girl is ugly doesn't mean he thinks she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you mean but im too shallow to date an ugly girl. my family will disown me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t feel as intimidating asking them out or talking with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says its easy besides everyone has theyre own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're not as picky.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not?

0|0
    0|0
  • less competition

1|0
    0|0
  • Say what now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you elaborate?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly girls have it easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the hot ones are pickier

0|0
    0|0
  • Lower stakes.

You’re not worried about everything you say and do being interpreted wrong or coming out wrong and then she hates you.

Less judgment, though even if the judgement is still there you don’t have to give it as much weight.

Less stress overall.

There’s a lot of 5/10s out there that would appreciate the attention so she can’t use her feels as a bludgeon because every other girl that can be consider acceptable you a guy is either equally or more attractive and would often be more appreciative. Hence ‘shit tests’ don’t work and so on.

If it all fails you’re just not that broken up about it unless she was a truly awesome girl that you want to be with, but that would mean she became an attractive girl though personality and that’s not what we’re talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes