Is he testing me?

BACKGROUND: So I have been dating this guy for a few months now. We have not talked about being exclusive since our working relationship forbids it. Although we see each other at work, flirt a lot, and get dinner and drinks with good bye kisses, it’s been almost 2 months since the last time we slept together? I brought it up and he said something about not wanting to make past mistakes and make everything about sex all the time.

TODAY: he began questioning me about something I’ve done. I asked him what he was talking about and he said “you should know” I continued to deny knowing what he was talking about while he continued pestering me. He finally gave up and said “I guess if you haven’t done anything then there’s nothing to ask” he later said he was just messing with me and to drop it?
He then went on to explain that he’s “trying to figure stuff out” he mentioned getting a job offer elsewhere and I asked him if I had anything to worry about. With a smile he said I’ll find out once he’s figured thing out.

I don’t know if he’s trying to decide if he should get a new job so we can take our relationship further... or if he’s heard something about me hooking up with someone else at work and trying to decide if he believes them or not?

He asked me if I’ve told my parents we are dating yet, and then He ended the night by paying for dinner, kissing me goodbye, and asking to stay the night tomorrow?

03