I was cheated on in every relationship I've had and now I have an awful urge to not take future things seriously if im seeing someone and act single?

Is this a defence mechanism or have I just been fucked over one too many times and become like the people that have hurt me?
  • Defense
  • Changed you

34

Most Helpful Girl

• To cut the long story short, if you've had "unpleasant relationships" in the past its better to "forget & forgive" and move on. By being bitter & letting yourself get affected, will only HURT YOU the most. Also, its better not to become like those who hurt you in the past, and become the reason to hurts others you come across. Mostly, your "Due Diligence" about the people should be "strong" in order that you don't get your past repeated in your present or future. Cheers & Best Wishes. 😇💕

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE