Ex-girlfriend says wants to be just friends yet her actions give mixed signals, will telling her we can't talk anymore tell me how she really feels?

I thought being friends and not pressuring her about it might evoke her true feelings. But after hanging out with her the first time, I'm not sure I can take it. Maybe I just need to be patient. Will telling her we're trying to be friends too soon and to only contact me if she wants to be more than friends (at least for now, maybe we can be friends in the future) reveal her true feelings? I know it would help me move on, but I don't want to do that if I'm right about the way I think she truly feels by the way she acts around me. She's so touchy feely with me, teasing me, touching me kinda inappropriately, asking me to hang out, basically invites me to touch her back inappropriately and doesn't get mad when I do it back, strong eye contact, very easy to make her laugh, etc. I think her and I are so compatible and the way she acts around me shows that but she insists that she just wants to befriends? It makes no sense

01