What makes a girl intimidating to a guy?

There are sooo many girls that are pretty and guys can approach them. What makes some girls too intimidating to approach?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rejection lowers a guy's self-esteem

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And it's something the girl almost never has to deal with.

• Well I don't know the question is for guys and I'm a guy so I answered but when it comes to girls I don't know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Ugh... What makes guys so intimidating that you can't approach them?

It's not that girls are intimidating, it's just many guys don't know what to say and no one really likes getting rejected. They don't want to risk it. They've got an ego that they like to protect.

As for me, I have no trouble approaching women. But if you're not happy that guys don't approach, then you're more than welcome to approach them yourself rather than call them out for not approaching.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1) Either they're not as pretty as you're suggesting, or

2) They ARE as pretty as you're suggesting.

Number 1 is not intimidating at all, we're simply not interested. Number 2 is intimidating because if we see a girl who is gorgeous and looks fun, we always assume that she wouldn't be interested in lowly us, and that she probably already has a boyfriend. So we don't even bother because we would get too tongue-tied to even bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • If, a guy makes you feel as if you are not good enough or visa versa on the flip side that's what making you intimidated? So, conversation is hard. If, that is the case he is not for you? You want to be with a guy that you have effortless connection and start of conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been intimidated by a woman but I've wanted to remove myself from her presence at all costs before.

I think people misuse the word "intimidate" in this case as to justify negative behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • They travel in groups so anything you say will be remembered by a gang. Imagine wanting to talk to someone and have to go through her friends. Nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Careers... Finances... Upbringing... Education... Sexual prowess... Their approach to goals.. Listening... Empathy... And expectations of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidating.. just look at that guy smile and leave that's enough.. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • The wall of friends she has with her

0|0
    0|0
  • A standoff-ish personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing- never been intimidated by any woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Power and strength. Guys want to be in control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejection and being expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just simple, show interest!

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's really beautiful i just imagine myself having crazy competition like people who are much more successful than me and that she has guys come onto her all the time like ill just be one of many. other then that if she looks serious or annoyed i would think she is in a bad mood so i wouldn't really. but if there was something that really intrigued me about a girl i would 100% approach regardless of anything, i only met one girl like this and thats when i realized this

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes