In a guy's mind?

So why do men think that a girl is a gold digger if she wants a successful men with money when even them the only thing they care about is the girl beauty and sex appeal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be wrong to think of her as a gold digger, just as it wouldn't be wrong for girls to think of those men that you've described as shallow dickheads. You are talking about two shallow approaches that are somewhat as bad as each other if that's all there is.

Yes, it can be a legitimate desire to want a partner to be financially stable. It can also be a legitimate desire to want to be physically attracted to your partner. In an ideal world you should also want more than just those things. If those things are the only important things then you are pretty shallow and superficial, in both cases.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• That's not it. We think girls are gold diggers if they RELY on money from richer men, if they're only in a relationship with them for their money. We don't think they're GD's if they just happen to be with a guy whos loaded, you get me? And most of us care a about a lot more than beauty and sex appeal, they're actually some of the lowest things on my list

0|1
    0|0
    • Lowest things on your list. men all over the world can give their life not just money to be with women like Victoria secret models

• She's a lazy gold digger, didn't bother to study because she knew she could get any guy, all she knows is how to apply chemicals on her face.

Keeping in mind that a rich guy (successful man) can get any lady, whether it's you gold digger or someone as successful like George Clooneys wife.

But I've seen how girls changed their mind quickly when a guy pretends to be some random guy untill his business phone rings and asking him to visit paris or some city for business meeting. Or some limo comes picking him up.

Why can't y'all be nice? Money comes money goes. Its not gonna stay with you for lifetime. So why not work together and enjoy. A guy that's not successful is human being too just like one that has it all. Maybe because he inherited it or had good education. Why judge him on whether he's successful or not? As long he's caring, loyal, and never lies.

Isn't thst what women want? Or is it just always about Money? ... Apparently Money matters to every girl so hence GOLD DIGGER STATUS.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't just that. It's when they want that and at the same time they don't contribute anything meaningful to the relationship. It's basically saying to the man "you need money to be attractive but all I need to give you is my presence"

0|1
    0|0
    • But a woman need beauty to be attractive but not just her presence. ? double standard?

• Show All
    • Woman see men differently it's not about looks it's about love

• That's not true. Google it. Women cross culturally marry men who are equal or higher in socioeconomic status. Women clearly highly value a man's imcome level and his position on the social dominance hierarchy.

• So basically the question is "why can't we be wrong if they are?" Some men wanting only beauty and sex doesn't excuse some women only wanting fame and fortune. But a more direct answer, as my dad used to say, there are some queens who just want a good man, and there are women who offer absolutely nothing as far as success or drive, and want a man of a high caliber

0|0
    0|0
  • because a man can make his own money and do well for himself. If a woman needs a man for that, she's a gold digger.

0|2
    0|0
    • Woman of today are more able to make money than the man but it still feel nice to have a man in charge

• Show All
    • Maybe a cave woman discovered the fire and don't forget beside every great men there's a great woman

• Neither of those things are true. But whatever.

• basically gold digger on internet is completely different compared to real life,

everyone has expectations thats fine

gold digger are those who have sunroof of expectation compared to them

0|1
    0|0
    • In reality if you're not as successful as him you're gd that's people perception specially men

• thats true, but it really doesn't matter,

what other thinks

• Well depends, if the girl has only her looks and the guy has only the money then sure, all they will ever have is attraction to those qualities but if the guy is good looking as well then we come at a crossroads.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference between gold digger and wanting someone whom you can have a stable future with. Not gonna completely disagree with the second part of what you said but men will look on the outside and the inside as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not everyone understand the difference the second the man is rich then the woman is after his money even if she was successful her self

• I could definitely fall in love with a girl of suspect looks of she treated me with respect and enjoyed me for who I am, and not what I am.

If you don't like being treated like a sexual conquest, don't treat men like your uncle moneybags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there's literally no reason to give money to the woman, she doesn't do anything. The guy really only needs a beautiful woman if he's independent. A lot of women really onky care about money, looks and status.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy has the potential and has no money and she used to love that guy. And the other wealthy person comes and she shifts from this to that person. Then she is a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with wanting a successful man or a beautiful woman. the issue comes from only wanting that, and bringing nothing to the table.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes if a woman is that beautiful it's ok to tolerate anything else that that was reasonable what you said

• pretty much. the same way girls will tolerate a rich asshole. its just a matter of both sides getting what they want from the relationship 😊

• In either way you are wrong and right at the same time. Its natural for the girls to yearn for security and if men do not find the girl appealing then propagation has to come to an end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men keep on loving the lady even after she looses her so called beauty and appeal,.. But a lady would leave him if he looses all the fame and wealth,.. (except few exceptions)..

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not true a woman ages before the men and he start having affairs with younger women that's a fact

• Show All
    • Men look for their needs and to satisfy their ego and sex that's all

• Hmm,.. Well.. All I can give u is my opinion.. I con help u with your ego problems..

• i think man is want sex, little speak, perfetly in kitchen and in bed.. but woman is want money, warranty life loves and thinking

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideas are similar, but unrelated aka correlation does not imply causation.

If I had a statistical test for you, I would run the test and share the results. Based on your assumptions though, you are asking about why men have the right (or maybe just nerve) to call women who want cash/success as gold diggers when men are chauvinists.

So my answer is this... gold diggers are not just women... ever met a gay sugar daddy? They sure as hell exist. There are women out there who care only about looks.

As soon as you throw gender/sexual stereotypes out the window, the argument is invalid... but who wants to accept responsibility when you can just blame the other party? (Men are just as fucking guilty).

0|0
    0|0
  • They only consider the girls that only give them attention after their success to be gold diggers

0|0
    0|0
  • when a man likes a girl for real he doesn't care about money

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. What is she bringing to the table besides looks?

0|0
    0|0
    • If nothing but her look you would still be with a model over an average girl

• I wouldn't be with neither one. But I might fuck both..

• Beauty and sex appeal isn't actually a subject of gold digging. It's a subject of sex. Isn't it obvious? While marrying a wealthy man, you use their wealth for your own. But when marrying a sexy woman, you don't use her looks to buy new clothes / car / house for yourself, you just f*ck with her. It's not accumulated wealth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't you want to have a beautiful woman in your arm you would be proud same woman need a powerful man with them

• Show All
    • You are one in million hope you don't end up cheating on her

• I'm not one in a million, there are more than enough like me. I guess it all depends on culture and living place after all.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes