In a guy's mind?

So why do men think that a girl is a gold digger if she wants a successful men with money when even them the only thing they care about is the girl beauty and sex appeal?

021

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be wrong to think of her as a gold digger, just as it wouldn't be wrong for girls to think of those men that you've described as shallow dickheads. You are talking about two shallow approaches that are somewhat as bad as each other if that's all there is.

Yes, it can be a legitimate desire to want a partner to be financially stable. It can also be a legitimate desire to want to be physically attracted to your partner. In an ideal world you should also want more than just those things. If those things are the only important things then you are pretty shallow and superficial, in both cases.