Date because you can or date for love?

Okay so I'm dating a girl and I know I'm not going to marry her. We have deference of opinion on many topics. Politics, places where we want to live, kids, and life goals.

We have a good thing going we both respect each other and we clearly like one another but I don't see it going past dating.

My friend, who is single funny enough, asked what's the point in dating her if my end goal isn't marriage or a family. He said I could be missing a girl that I would have a long lasting relationship with and not even know it.

I like where I'm at I don't feel pressured and it's a simple and easy relationship.
  • Date someone to marry
    Vote A
  • Date for fun
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, life is too short to be doing that. But as long as you don't lead her on and are clear with your intentions, then it should not matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • dating is hard i dont do it for either of those reasons though i do it to find the person thats gonna make me happy and feel loved

0|0
    0|0
    • Well l am happy and I do get affection. I just know It may not go very far.

• well thats up to u wether to have a summer romance or to try to keep it going

Recommended myTakes