Date because you can or date for love?

Okay so I'm dating a girl and I know I'm not going to marry her. We have deference of opinion on many topics. Politics, places where we want to live, kids, and life goals.

We have a good thing going we both respect each other and we clearly like one another but I don't see it going past dating.

My friend, who is single funny enough, asked what's the point in dating her if my end goal isn't marriage or a family. He said I could be missing a girl that I would have a long lasting relationship with and not even know it.

I like where I'm at I don't feel pressured and it's a simple and easy relationship.
  • Date someone to marry
  • Date for fun

12