Other than sex, what do guys enjoy most in a relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing her do the little things that she knows make me happy. Like, to be stereotypical, making me food or something, just because she likes feeding me and seeing me happy. You know? Just like I do for her, though the things themselves differ.

But yeah, sex is first. Why did you say "other than sex?" Because you knew most of us would say that?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kisses, cuddles and long walks.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• I'm still young but I like to hang out with a girl, eat or drink something and then talk for hours, just knowing we get and understand each other. I like to do stupid and simple things including building something, or having those feelings in special places and in special times and just feel special with one anoter. Not just sex!

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally, guys enjoy people with whom they can share their interests, carry conversations, and feel close connections. You don't necessarily have to be interested in whatever he's interested in, but listening to him rant and rave about a topic he's passionate about will earn you points.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling, the emotional bond, interesting conversation, and having someone to share the ups and downs of life with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Learning and feeding passions. For each other or your partners passions, like art or helping others. I love when I'm able to share that with someone

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy you are talking to? Most say sex, but to be able to chill with girl and cool collected conversation is what I look forward the most?

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling, traveling, hand-holding, hobby-sharing, game-playing, talking about goals and dreams, helping each other achieve those goals and dreams, and most importantly, talking like adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking together, and having someone to spend time with so I'm never just sitting around alone with nothing to do

1|0
    0|0
  • Time when I beat my love coz I don't know how else to express it. So I give a nice visible love bite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy in question. It can range from the joy of "owning" you, all the way to just thankful you're there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Satisfaction in knowing that someone cares for me, has my back, and will be there for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes