Do you think the phrase "you can't help who you fall in love with" is true?

Have you ever fallen in love with someone unexpectedly, or even fallen for someone that you shouldn't?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullshit. Are you saying you are unable to control your thoughts and feelings? That everything is an external influence beyond your control?
    Really?

Actually this is typical for a fairly large percentage of the female population - they are completely unable to accept responsibility for their position in life, for what happens to them, for their own well being. The blame is placed elsewhere, there is always some external force or influence beyond their control, beyond them.

It's a convenient way to shirk responsibility for anything that happens in their life. It's always someone else fault.

Here's an example...
    If a woman bails or cheats on her man it's because he's an asshole.
    If a man bails or cheats on his woman it's because he's a complete asshole.
    It is NEVER the woman's fault. Ever. Just ask around, ask your girlfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Human beings can't control what emotions we feel or don't feel, all we can do is control how we react to them and whether or not we chose to let them influence our decisions.