Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting?

• Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting ???Talking In Person
    Vote A
  • Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting ???Via Texting
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh either.. On text i can get more like flity and like clever with my words however in person im a playful flirt and i give good body language.. Just depends on the type of people we are and our dynamics and a couple

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll prefer texting if, I don't know the person well.
    And, I'm a little shy in real life so, unless I could trust her, I'll not be comfortable talking with her in person.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I’m fine either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m comfortable talking in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Texing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say both. I've never had a problem talking to anyone simply because of their gender.

0|1
    0|0
  • in person, because texting conversations are boring and people don't want to hold long conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel my messages don't come across on text, but generally I'm ok both ways! I have a funny way of writing, which I can't help 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like in person so that I can read the girls body language. That way I can gauge how the conversation is going and if she's interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally ok with talking to them in person , at least once I'm familiar with them a bit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes