Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting?

• Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting ???Talking In Person
  • Are You More Comfortable Talking To The Opposite Gender In Person Or Via Texting ???Via Texting

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh either.. On text i can get more like flity and like clever with my words however in person im a playful flirt and i give good body language.. Just depends on the type of people we are and our dynamics and a couple

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll prefer texting if, I don't know the person well.
    And, I'm a little shy in real life so, unless I could trust her, I'll not be comfortable talking with her in person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE