Is it weird to date a previous teacher?

I finished school 2 years ago. And I've kept in contact with friends but also very few teachers. Mainly due to the clubs I was in and activities I handled. One of the teachers. she's (27 now) seemed to see me as a favorite student of hers. We spoke a lot. Even during breaks and she helped with club activities. Now recently we started talking on Whatsapp again and her messages feel alittle extra friendly. She has also invited me to have drinks with her some time. Now im not sure if this is to catch up or something more. I always did have slight crush on her and now im turning 21 and she's 27. So do you think you should never date your past teachers or would it be fine...

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not weird now. If you want to, why not?

• I just dont wana make her feel embarrassed and embarissing myself if im reading her wrong. Since she's been one of my favorite people to talk to. So dont want to ruin that by wrong assumption

• She wouldn't want to spend so much time with you, if she just wanted catch up... She wants more, you feel it right.

• Kinda. But it's also a situation where I don't know how many students she's kept in contact with. You get some teachers with just like seeing how their students turn out. But maybe you right

Most Helpful Guy

• If she’s not your teacher anymore it’s not that weird. But I feel like it’s more of her being friendly since women don’t typically go for men 6 years younger. Like I wouldn’t ask her about a relationship unless you were sure cuz it could get really awkward lol

• I dont plan to. The thing is. Knowing her personality. She was even open about her sex life at times. So for all I know. Maybe she would be looking for hookup. But again im not going to make assumptions. She could just be being friendly. I don't wana risk embarrassing her and myself. But also don't want a chance to slip by