Would you feel honored or pressured with an attractive partner?

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• If either partner feels pressured by the others attractiveness, then there is something wrong with the one who feels pressured. If you're together, I would assume it's because you have similar interests and love each other and are attracted to each other.

So whether or not one is more attractive then the other, should not have anything to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither, really. I'd just be happy that I have a partner. If I'm with them, I trust and love them. If I'm feeling pressure that implies that I'm insecure in their choice to be with me. If I love and trust them, that insecurity would not be there.
    "Honoured" makes it sound like I'd worship them or pride myself on having scored someone with good looks. I might feel a little pride, but their appearance definitely wouldn't be the focal point of it.