Would you feel honored or pressured with an attractive partner?

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• If either partner feels pressured by the others attractiveness, then there is something wrong with the one who feels pressured. If you're together, I would assume it's because you have similar interests and love each other and are attracted to each other.

So whether or not one is more attractive then the other, should not have anything to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither, really. I'd just be happy that I have a partner. If I'm with them, I trust and love them. If I'm feeling pressure that implies that I'm insecure in their choice to be with me. If I love and trust them, that insecurity would not be there.
    "Honoured" makes it sound like I'd worship them or pride myself on having scored someone with good looks. I might feel a little pride, but their appearance definitely wouldn't be the focal point of it.

What Guys Said 24

• Depends on their personality... I had a gorgeous girlfriend who knew it,... I was pressured... I vowed never again.

I have one now who is the most down the earth person I have ever met... A privalige to have in my life

• Both?

• Honored if she likes me and I am comfortable in her presence (that is I know for sure she will never leave me and loves me like crazy)... pressured when I feel she can leave me any given time..

• Definitely pressure, I feel burdened and required to kiss butt and jump when told. Ugly only please.

• To be honest both but that's only a temporary state. After that it all comes down to the inner beauty of the partner. When you have that love, trust, care and bonding with your partner, nothing can separate you both, so no question of being pressurized at all. It's only honor and nothing else

• We're both attractive so it works out.

• I always feel pressure to make things work.

• both

• Well, present yourself disciplined and supportive. Even the attractive ones want that.
    However, it's a question not to be asked because if you're in love with someone, you remain natural, unaffected. But traits and behaviour matter too.

• That or wondering what they really want.

• I guess, wouldn't really matter as long as I loved here

• what does pressured mean

• Neither why would I be

• Honored for sure

• I'd feel fine with my girlfriend looking good she already looks sexy

• Yeah I guess both

• I'd feel annoyed and then just leave.

• Neither

• maybe honored but not sure and i shouldn't have to be pressured if its true love them you should be honored to be with one another and their shouldn't be any pressure from either side...

• I would feel honored.

• Neither.

• lol I wouldn't give a fuck.

• nether just happy

• I don’t care about the world, I care only about her

What Girls Said 9

• Bit of both lol.

• Neither. Honoured by a kind, respectful partner. Attractive people are a dime a dozen. My SO is a total babe though.

• Neither. I'd be happy but just because they're attractive doesn't mean I'm "honoured" to be with them, that makes it sound like I'm less than them. I also don't see where the pressure would come from.

• It goes both ways. I’m glad I have someone I’m really in love with and who happens to be very attractive!. But at the same time I hate if anyone would try getting at him because he looks great >.> so that’s where is stressful.

• Neither, just happy to date my type. Of course, insecurity crawls up sometimes, but that´s normal.

• yo both

• That’s a silly way to look at having a relationship. i feel blessed to be in a loving relationship. The fact that my guy is incredibly hot and sexy is just a bonus.

• both because i have a low self esteem i remember dating this one dude and i got depressed thinking he would break up with me and that he was just better than me but now i know he was just a stoner loser with no emotions so i broke up with him

• I would say both