Does height matter? Would you date a short guy?

Hello everyone,
I'm always feeling anxious about my height. It's 5.2. I know I'm short, but what can I do.
I'm always afraid of finding a girl I like, but she is taller than me. It happened to me before, and it almost broke my heart. I liked a girl but she was taller than me (5.5). I even couldn't approach her. What do you advice me to do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m dating a short guy right now! Only assholes care about height.
    Men seem to care more than women though... For whatever reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible. A guy in my street is 5'2, and he's got a wife and two kids.

I won't lie to you, though. You are at a massive disadvantage in terms of numbers of women that will like you.

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself over this, though - See yourself as more of an underdog, rather than 'less than' or 'not good enough.
    Be like Rocky, instead and surprise yourself and others!

• haha i would im 5ft1 so aslong as a man is taller im ok with it lol