How do I not be awkward around girls?

I have never been in a relationship and one of the main reasons is because of how awkward I am with girls. I'm fine with others just not girls. I hate that I am that way, I feel like I ruin my own chances with a girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to be so aware of your awkwardness. It’s what makes you, you!
    Honest story: a friend and I had gone to a local hangout spot at a lake, it was at this spot we ran into a group of guys from out of town. The majority of them were confident and cocky and “cool” and I ended up leaning towards the awkward quiet one on the back.
    Some girls like it and will prefer it, just be yourself. Be kind, smile and be open.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did the way he looked play an affect on you choosing him?

• Show All
    • How if i'm terrible at dating and am shy with women?

• Honestly, I see and hear girls talking about the guys they desire and none of them sound or look like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to get out of your comfort zone and socialize and actively alk to girls. That's the only way. And you don't even have to flirt with every other girl. Just talk to female friends/classmates/coworkers about regular day stuff and you build confidence starting that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Stop masturbating twice a day. Let you man juices build up and do their job.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same you get good videogames repetition, start talking to girls more often

0|0
    0|0
  • same here bro my only advice is you have to try think fuck it what have i got to lose or get drunk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes