Guys have you ever pigged someone?

www.google.de/.../...n-flew-amsterdam-11310902.amp

Have you ever done something like this? Pull a Pig with someone? Please tell me your honest opinion about it. Ladies you can share your opinion here.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No way! I remember reading this when it came out on the news, and I think it's BANG OUT OF ORDER!!
    Think of the poor girl, plus the cost of the flights - made me angry 😬

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• No, that's a game for absolute dickheads. It's just entirely unnecessary.

1|1
    0|0
  • There was a story of a man from newcastle who met lads from Liverpool on holiday. When they got home they pretended to ve a girl and the newcastle guy was sending nudes and pictures of him sucking a vibrator. He drove to the top of scotland to meet this girl only to find out the lads played a prank on him. They posted videos pictures etc on facebook of him. Cruel but funny

0|0
    0|0
  • "She dropped to a svelte size 10-12 and a healthy 11 stone. Speaking in May 2016, she said she had never felt better and could finally hold her head up high."

And they say that fat shaming doesn't work.

0|0
    0|1
  • No... And couldn't. That's something I would be devastated if it happened to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I've played it in a club but I would never get someone to take a flight, that's going to far,
    It's about whoever kisses the ugliest girl gets drinks of the other players

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? I don't unterstand how someone could be so cruel. I consider myself ugly and I would be devastated if someone kiss me only for a stupid game!

• Show All
    • They are young people games but to carry it on and have a girl fly to another country is taking it a bit far

• I agree. I was upset reading this. That is just being a huge dick!

• Link's no good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that’s effed up

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That is just wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0