How soon is too soon to say "I love you"?

Also, how can I tell if my boyfriend loves me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• your boyfriend will love you if he shows affection and goes out of his way to make time for you, if he checks up on you and asks how you are every now and then, and its never too soon to say i love you, better to have it out in the open than keeping it to yourself😊

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would put anywhere under a couple months in the 'too soon' category. Whenever you feel it though, just tell him. And if you wanna know if he loves you, the only way to figure out is if you ASK him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Knowing him for a couple months or dating for a couple months?

• Being romantically involved with him for a couple months. So if you guys were flirting or openly crushing on each other before you started officially dating, I would say that time counts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Its different for everyone if you think that you truly love him then is the time if your not sure then wait.

If he give you time when he's busy. Then he really care about you.

I am a programmer. I never stop programming for anyone but when she comes to my home I just shutdown my laptop and give my all time to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t say it too early. That is the advice. Wait four months.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've known him for four months, but we've been dating for one month. Is that too soon?

• Wait another month. January the 17th tell him c

• This has been a lifelong struggle. My answer is now, just as soon as you want to say it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's never too soon if you truly love that person with your heart and soul, also how can ur boyfriend not love you? I mean, isn't boyfriend = love? >.>

0|0
    0|0
    • Nooo, no no no. No. Just no. Don’t get relationships that have infatuation confused with relationships that have love. Infatuation goes away, but REAL love is an action, something permanent. Just because you’re in a relationship, DOESN’T mean they love you one bit.

• Oh dam, thanks for the info lol, guess my exes never actually loved me they were only attracted ;/

• Haha, no problem. It’s a very common mistake made in today’s world, unfortunately.

• It's never too soon if you mean it; it's always too soon if you don't mean it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you truly love him it shouldn't feel difficult to say it first or care if he isn't quite there yet but if you are not there yet question if it really is full blown love

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that within a month of dating. That was too early for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • There noo soon in luv it should be expressed as soon as we know we r in luv

0|0
    0|0
  • When you feel it then it's the perfect time to say it. If he says it back then he loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as you realize, number one. Number two, trust him!

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 is too soon. Wait about 12 more years.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's better to never say that haha =D

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't love them.
    Its to soon

0|0
    0|0
  • second date?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Before at least a few months in, make sure your feelings aren't just infatuation.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly love him it isn’t too early to say you do. There is a difference between caring for and loving someone though. If you do love him, it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t love you yet, and you’ll find out if he loves you when he decides to tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • saying i love you has no time. (but ofc u can't say it on the first date)
    when the time is right, everything will seem to fall into place for u to say it. somethings u can't just calculate

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like there is no too soon and you should say it as soon as you feel it

0|0
    0|0
  • Soon enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Week

0|0
    0|0
  • Five minutes after you accidentally kicked him on the balls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes