How soon is too soon to say "I love you"?

Also, how can I tell if my boyfriend loves me?

815

Most Helpful Guy

• your boyfriend will love you if he shows affection and goes out of his way to make time for you, if he checks up on you and asks how you are every now and then, and its never too soon to say i love you, better to have it out in the open than keeping it to yourself😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would put anywhere under a couple months in the 'too soon' category. Whenever you feel it though, just tell him. And if you wanna know if he loves you, the only way to figure out is if you ASK him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Knowing him for a couple months or dating for a couple months?

• Being romantically involved with him for a couple months. So if you guys were flirting or openly crushing on each other before you started officially dating, I would say that time counts.