Would you stop talking to someone if they didn't smoke pot?

I feel like this guy became disinterested in me after I told him I don't like to smoke weed or drink alcohol. It seems like I'm the last person in the world that doesn't like to get high or drink alcohol...

615

Most Helpful Guy

• Brah... there is more people that don't smoke cannabis than do...
    If you feel you are the last person in the world that doesn't... you need to check who you associate with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True. I've had the same friends for years.. I need to get out there and make some new friends.

• Ya for sure lol
      More people don't smoke or drink all the time...
      So it shouldn't be too hard finding that

Just have to meet new people I guess 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, just because you don't want to do those things doesn't mean we can't hang out. My SO doesn't drink and I get drunk with him. He doesn't make me feel bad about it and he is a fun dude sober.
    If him liking you is contingent on you doing those things, then is it really a good relationship?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE