Would you stop talking to someone if they didn't smoke pot?

I feel like this guy became disinterested in me after I told him I don't like to smoke weed or drink alcohol. It seems like I'm the last person in the world that doesn't like to get high or drink alcohol...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Brah... there is more people that don't smoke cannabis than do...
    If you feel you are the last person in the world that doesn't... you need to check who you associate with

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True. I've had the same friends for years.. I need to get out there and make some new friends.

• Ya for sure lol
      More people don't smoke or drink all the time...
      So it shouldn't be too hard finding that

Just have to meet new people I guess 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, just because you don't want to do those things doesn't mean we can't hang out. My SO doesn't drink and I get drunk with him. He doesn't make me feel bad about it and he is a fun dude sober.
    If him liking you is contingent on you doing those things, then is it really a good relationship?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You're not, I don't tuch that stuff. Charisma on command, has a video about it on youtube

1|0
    0|0
  • I never smoked pot or drank alcohol but i wouldn't stop talking to someone if i did it and they didn't do it. I believe everyone should
    be respected.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't smoke but I drink,
    I wouldn't ghost a girl for not drinking or smoking as long as she didn't preach

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don't preach. It was just sudden he stopped talking to me after I said I didn't do either of those things. Thanks for your input.

• I don't talk to people who smoke weed. its a major turn off for me. I'd gladly vote to legalize weed for medical reasons but pot heads just piss me off for some reason. I don't smoke or drink either so you're not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you hang out, behind the restrooms at the park? A lot of people don't smoke pot or drink alcohol. Something like 30% of the adult population doesn't drink alcohol at all, and the majority don't smoke pot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, no. I don't hang out there. I work in sales and technical support and so many people I work with do drugs and drink alcohol. I know a woman who owns a $650,000 home/Rolls- Royce who smokes pot all day and so does her husband (he owns and operates 4 businesses) Shockingly, it's common.

• Show All
    • Just don't start using the nice clean drugs that come from the pharmacy... they can mess you up too.

• Haha, I don't even take Tylenol. I live a clean lifestyle. People with problems attach themselves to me though. Gotta get rid of them. I'm no therapist.

• I don’t smoke pot so I would prefer if a girl didn’t but wouldn’t care. I do like to drink so I would prefer she did too, but again I wouldn’t care

1|0
    0|0
  • I would stop talking to someone if they did, depending on the situation

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some people who are very picky when it comes to this. This is pretty much their downtime leisure. I guess he thought you guys wouldn't click of you didn't smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was looking for a relationship with you then yes. He is probably worried that him smoking pot would conflict with you not enjoying it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date someone who smoked anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo, why would that be a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool. Dont date or hangout with them people.

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems a bit Boeing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• JESUS he is obviously a bad influence. Please learn more on how to make better friendships

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't influence me to do anything. I have friends from all walks of life. I don't like to judge people based on smoking weed/alcohol consumption. I just choose not to partake in said activities.

• I didn't say it about his habit of smoking weed but because of his bad personality. Unlike you, he judges people wrongly and thats the real reason you should get away from him

• Ah, I see. I'll definitely take that into consideration!

• If someone holds smoking to a high standard then possibly.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't smoke pot either.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't smoke pot, so no.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes