Why do men want women to stop abortions?

According to every fact and definition to the words, abortion, murder, embryo, and fetus. It is NOT murder. The fetus/embryo is not even human yet. Yes it has human DNA, but it has NOT developed eyes, emotions, or organs. It is just a lump of tissue until it hits 7-9 months. Why do women, who are not ready for mother hood yet because they are either too young and/or can’t support themselves, should be shamed for getting an abortions? Do you men just want to ruin our future of finishing high school or college? Cause you can’t go to school and support yourself while your pregnant. Or is it because you men are slowly losing power over women? And you just think you should trap us by getting us pregnant. If you had to put your future, hopes, and dreams on hold because someone knocked you up, would you chose the lump of tissue that isn’t even a human yet or your whole life ahead of you? If a woman is not ready, can’t support herself and/or is too young, should her hopes and dreams be put on hold because of someone knocking her up? Vote.
  • If she is not ready or doesn’t want children, then she should get an abortion
  • Imma deny all the facts jizzed on my face and still say abortion is murder. She needs to keep it and not go to school! Murder! ((You sound like an idiot))
  • I don’t care. Women’s body, women’s choice.
    Vote C

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Human development begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo development) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”

Unlike other cells containing human DNA – sperm, ovum and skin cells, for instance – the newly fertilized embryo has complete inherent capacity to propel itself through all stages of human development, providing adequate nutrition and protection is maintained. Conversely, sperm and ovum are differentiated parts of other human organisms, each having their own specified function. Upon merging, both cease to exist in their current states, and the result is a new and whole entity with unique behavior toward human maturity. Similarly, skin cells contain genetic information that can be inserted into an e nucleated ovum and stimulated to create an embryo, but only the embryo possesses this self-directed inherent capacity for all human development.
    Considering this, life starts at conception.
    I support abortion in cases of rape, medical and if the mother herself is poor so it is not a burden on anyone else. In the United States, the cost to raise one child is almost 240 thousand dollars.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That is all I’m saying. Abortion is the right choice if a woman is not financially ready, was raped, in bad health, or still in school too young. It’s not a bad thing.

• I see... but I’m not religious on these kinds of things. I’d actually rather follow facts the rest of my life.

• Neither am I. But that doesn't mean I am going to say that she should stop just because I believe something

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pro choice. None of my business what people do with their bodies and as far as I'm concerned, that fetus is a part of the woman's body until it's been expelled.

I used to be 100% pro life until I thought about how I'd feel if I had an unwanted pregnancy and I concluded that I'd either abort or kill myself if the abortion option were taken away from me.

So... as far as I'm concerned, the only man who gets a say is the one who's sperm is responsible for the fetus. And even then, he only gets 49% of the vote 'cause his body isn't the one being ripped apart and destroyed by the thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Someone sees the light. I mean... no woman wants to put their future hopes and dreams and dream job on hold because of a stupid man that just loves sex. I wanna be able to support myself before supporting another life. I can’t see why men wanna have something that is not even gonna benefit them.