So why don't women come up to men and ask for their numbers?

I'm actually not one to ask for a women out, because I'm afraid I'll come up as a weirdo. But so far I've gotten more girls to give me their number. Why isn't this more common?
And if anything how would a woman like to be approached by a man via IRL OR online dating apps?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... I ask for someone's number if I know them or trying to get to know them, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.
    I don't use online apps, if you want something, have the balls to come for it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, almightyshe@ that's great advice more guys should read that, I think it's excellent!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Because women are afraid of rejection. We don't want to find out the hot guy across the way is out of our league. We don't want the humiliation of walking away from an outright rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we already have tons of dudes bothering us all the time.

0|1
    0|0
    • But if you are going to approach a woman, do it respectfully. Something like “excuse me miss, I feel a strong attraction towards you and would love to take you out some time. Would you mind giving a guy like me a chance. I’ll try to make it worth your while”

• That's true I guess. I don't know, I just find it really awkward to walk up and say something, I find it so cringey. I don't know, I guess I'll just let fate take me where it wants me to go.

• Oops meant to reply here see my reply to main post but great advice!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes