So why don't women come up to men and ask for their numbers?

I'm actually not one to ask for a women out, because I'm afraid I'll come up as a weirdo. But so far I've gotten more girls to give me their number. Why isn't this more common?
And if anything how would a woman like to be approached by a man via IRL OR online dating apps?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... I ask for someone's number if I know them or trying to get to know them, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.
    I don't use online apps, if you want something, have the balls to come for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, almightyshe@ that's great advice more guys should read that, I think it's excellent!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE