Do women value money over looks when it comes down to dating a guy?

Any thoughts?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are a gold digger, or just financially unstable, you would value money more.
    If you like to brag about how handsome and muscly your man is, then you value looks more.
    Simple as that. But as strange as it sounds, women value personality the most with average looks and normal income, nothing extra.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think money is pivotal for a woman pursuing a long-term relationship and it should be. Not from a gold-digging sense. More a security sense to see a future where a family can be supported

It tops looks in my opinion ( which means less than zero for i am not a woman )