Girls Dating Younger Guys: Weird or Not?

It seems pretty common/accepted for guys to date girls younger than them, for example a junior guy dating a sophomore girl. But is it weird for a girl to date a guy a school year below her? It seems less common and like the girl is "downgrading." Do you think this is okay? Why or why not?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think it’s alright but most girls wouldn’t do it because “it’s weird.” or some lame excuse. If you both like each other then who cares

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just posted a poll about this. I'm a Senior and my boyfriend is a Sophomore and it's great, he makes me really happy. But, with that being said we have yet to make our relationship public because I'm afraid of how people will react. So it's not weird when you're in the relationship, but people looking in on one may find it weird

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE