When I found out that my crush found out I like him why did my heart drop and why was I so nervous?

So I was in 3rd period and I was talking to my best friend and my crush was next to her and I was like oh my crush is so fine and he came over and said who's you're crush and I said no one but than when 7th period came along I got a text on snapchat and it was him and it said "tell me" and I said tell you what and than he said that I already knew you liked me why did I get all nervous and anxious?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Because you are not used to it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It’s your nerves getting to you, he’s sounds like a jerk if he just said it to you like that it sounds like he’s annoyed. Don’t worry your only 14 so. But really “I know you like me” I hate guys who talk like that but it’s alright when I asked my crush he was like “I don’t want to go out with you” and then blocked me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because your crush just found out you liked him!! it is nerve wrecking I mean your probably thinking ‘WHAT NOW’ will he reject me? will we go out? love, relationships, crushed.. their all nerve wreckers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes