Based if these texts, what do I have to do to get this girl?

I know this girl had a huge crush on me last year. She was really chasing me, but I never really realized and responded in kind, and so I'm pretty sure she started to lose interest.

that was last school year. Even form the very first day of this year she still flirted and showed interest in me, so I starting showing interest back. This went on for a while, and I probably waited too long to actually ask her, because when I asked her she said this :

i love you! your so fun to talk to but now is not really a good time  I'm really sorry I hope you understand. 

I said I understood and I like being friends, but I also said I hope to do something in a few weeks "when the time is right", to which she called me cute and said definitely yes

I feel like she still does have feelings. It's been a month and we've continued to talk and flirt a lot. The past week or so, I decided to back off a little. I stopped contacting her/ talking to her in school. I let her notice me having fun with other girls. I notice her glancing my way a lot more than she used to lately.

I texted her out of the blue earlier, and of course I'm going to talk to her in school tomorrow as well. This was our conversation :

me : I need your help! My gingerbread house is caving in and I don't know how to fix it. How do you repair a gingerbread house?

Her : haha oh no!!! Use some icing and glue it back together

I'm pretty sure I ate all the icing while I was building the house

lmao that's literally me

did you make one this year?

no I didn't I wanted to though

aw you could have made one with me. I'll teach you the techniques of an advanced crafter

lmao yea

what are you doing for Christmas this year?

Having family over what about you?

we stopped texting after that cause I went to see a movie and it got late, but what is the general feel of those texts. Does it sound like she was happy to hear from me? How should I continue this in person to build excitement up again and get the date with her?

20