Are white girls better looking than minority girls?

Note: This question isn't intended to start a race war or to promote racism. I'm just curious to know how guys feel about minority girls.

021

Most Helpful Guy

• Best I can say is from personal experience. As a white man I confess I'm largely attracted to white women. However, there are many black and Latino women I'd date. I'm sorry to say, and it has nothing to do with race, just physical attraction, there are few Asian women I find attractive.
    This is strictly speaking from the physical sense. Personality and ambition play a much bigger role in my desires.