Are white girls better looking than minority girls?

Note: This question isn't intended to start a race war or to promote racism. I'm just curious to know how guys feel about minority girls.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best I can say is from personal experience. As a white man I confess I'm largely attracted to white women. However, there are many black and Latino women I'd date. I'm sorry to say, and it has nothing to do with race, just physical attraction, there are few Asian women I find attractive.
    This is strictly speaking from the physical sense. Personality and ambition play a much bigger role in my desires.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• No, I wouldn't say that was true. Better looking girls are better looking, regardless of race. It's all subjective though and different people have different tastes.

1|1
    0|0
  • My preference is certainly not white, so I'm biased here. There are beautiful girls of any complexion but people have their preferences. I wouldn't say white women are better looking because they are white

1|0
    0|0
  • shape is way more important than color. If you brought me two girls that were identical in every way except skin color, I would be truly indifferent, physically.

0|1
    0|0
  • In many ways, yes. I think men across the racial spectrum all like white girls. I can acknowledge when a black girl is super beautiful, but never is she SEXually attractive to me.
    I do have a thing for Asian girls though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every ethnic group is just a game of odds for guys. 1 in a 100, 1 in 50, 1 in 200, etc.
    For me, white women tend to have the best odds, yet the most attractive women I can think of happen to be Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • My taste is white girls and tanned girls. It's a certain facial structure and physique they have that looks more attractive to me. Everyone has their preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like saying are dogs in America bigger than dogs in Europe. It kind of depends on which individual dogs you are talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is up to every person's preferences. Some will think they are, others will think they aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian and Indian girls, myself, and I'm a white guy. I get sick of the constant attitude from white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Note: I'm a white guy, if that helps the opinion

My main crushes are on Asian/Indian girls

So no people have different preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • White = asian/european? Personally, id prefer mulatto..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an equal opportunity dater and find women of all races and ethnicities attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on whether you count Hispanic women as white, if so then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not all about skin colour n shit you know that right

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, you have ugly girls and good looking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is beauty in every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're up for it I will shag any ethnicity!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Minority as in what? Where are you? Here "white girls" are the minority.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes