Why do guys only want sex?

It seems like every guy I meet and talk to only talks to me/wants to get to know to have sex. I’m not a object and am tired of being used by everyone.

Please advise

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly do you bring to a relationship that would be considered high value? In other words, what more do you offer than sex?

And yes, guys want sex, it's up to you to be sure you have some commitment from him before you give him any. It's a business deal - so what are you getting for it?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but i FERVENTLY disagree with you. I fucking hate when people say shit like that. you are making out all men to be bad. NO. FUCK NO. coming from someone who wears nothing but sweatpants and a hoodie, i have to agree with the guys on this one. its partially the girls fault for wearing skimpy, revealing clothing. those kinds of clothing are meant to be physically attractive. and also, BOYS ARE KIND AND SWEET if you just open your damn eyes. you are only focusing on the guys who just want sex and then referring to those select few as ALL. go out and meet a goddamn nice boy, its not that hard. its REALLY not that hard. the majority of men dont just want sex.

however, i have to say that on most unpopular social media platforms many of the guys just want sex. which is why if you get off the damn internet and go out once in a while your mind will actually grow.

0|1
    0|0
    • "and also, BOYS ARE KIND AND SWEET if you just open your damn eyes. you are only focusing on the guys who just want sex and then referring to those select few as ALL. "

I think I'm in love 😍 😍 😍💕

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Because we're human, just like you. Yes, women like sex too. So get off your highhorse pretending you're pure and sex is this sacreligious act that only men can take the blame for; and that all guys are pigs because they enjoy sex, and instead realise the guys YOU meet are probably taking advantage of your victim mentality.

Sex is a mutual activity so there is no being used for sex, only your inability to say no to it if you didn't want it.

1|0
    0|0
  • From a guys perspective. We are very driven by the hormone monster. Sometimes so driven that the guy cannot even think straight. It may also be that men are basically animals and are trying to propagate their genes.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is so true. Should note that this can equally frustrate men who struggle to make relationships because of this.

• Well if you take into consideration the F bomb...
      F-bomb as noun means man or woman.
      F-bomb as a verb means to have sex
      F-bomb as an exclamation means something went wrong. Add all those f-bombs together and you end up f-bombed.

• Only think about sex hmmm.. not that I complain but 70% girl wears yoga pants or tight jeans and shirts that show half tits. How do you expect men to not be horny?

0|0
    2|0
  • What does the woman of today offer beyond sex? Not being sarcastic because I just don’t know.

0|3
    1|0
  • No one's objectifying you. If you don't want to have sex with them, just don't. You don't owe them sex but at the same time, they don't owe you a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is top priority for guys. It's just natural because testosterone and everything. You're just unlucky enough to meet the guys that don't try to prioritise things like getting to know each other, being romantic and building a relationship.

1|0
    0|1
  • Come on... you attract these kind of guys and now you gonna say why guys only want sex?
    give me a break woman !!!

0|0
    2|0
  • Hugs* im sorry that you met only the worse of the human kind. How are you feeling now

2|0
    0|1
  • Well its not like everyone only wants sex but at this age most of them just wants to have fun , the only advise I can give you is that you have to search a lot for the right one

0|0
    0|0
  • You haven't been to the gentleman nation... yet...
    Good guys exist. You just haven't stumbled upon anyone yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Think a lot of guys look at blondes different tbf and a lot of men with tinder and dating apps and things just want to get their end away it seems

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad luck. There are plenty of guys looking for everlasting love.

1|0
    0|0
  • you just need to sort the wheat from the chaff. also figure on the messages you are giving out around men

0|0
    0|0
  • You're talking to the wrong Men. Not all Men just want sex or sex talk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually want a relationship. But the person has to be sexually attractive just incase it reaches that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not all i want but it is really nice to have at least once a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of us do your just picking dumb asses with less brain cells than a rug

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao maybe you look way hot that they can resist wanting sex with you

0|0
    0|0
  • because really want sex, our hormones drive us to want sex with good looking girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • People like sex.
    Deal with it.

1|3
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Not all guys only want sex, it might be the types of guys you're chatting with.

0|1
    0|0
  • i know how you feel, they are just trying to make themselves feel good, or maybe they think thats what you want, maybe they are trying to make you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I know how you feel for sure.. It is quite annoying. I wonder the same thing.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes