Why do guys only want sex?

It seems like every guy I meet and talk to only talks to me/wants to get to know to have sex. I’m not a object and am tired of being used by everyone.

Please advise

431

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly do you bring to a relationship that would be considered high value? In other words, what more do you offer than sex?

And yes, guys want sex, it's up to you to be sure you have some commitment from him before you give him any. It's a business deal - so what are you getting for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but i FERVENTLY disagree with you. I fucking hate when people say shit like that. you are making out all men to be bad. NO. FUCK NO. coming from someone who wears nothing but sweatpants and a hoodie, i have to agree with the guys on this one. its partially the girls fault for wearing skimpy, revealing clothing. those kinds of clothing are meant to be physically attractive. and also, BOYS ARE KIND AND SWEET if you just open your damn eyes. you are only focusing on the guys who just want sex and then referring to those select few as ALL. go out and meet a goddamn nice boy, its not that hard. its REALLY not that hard. the majority of men dont just want sex.

however, i have to say that on most unpopular social media platforms many of the guys just want sex. which is why if you get off the damn internet and go out once in a while your mind will actually grow.

• "and also, BOYS ARE KIND AND SWEET if you just open your damn eyes. you are only focusing on the guys who just want sex and then referring to those select few as ALL. "

I think I'm in love 😍 😍 😍💕