Do you ever lie to people you love?

Even if it’s just a little white lie?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not generally, no, but I mean sometimes I might. I had sex on this yoga mat and this friend of mine asked if he could borrow it, & I said 'I threw it away', but when he found it in my room I just explained why I lied & he was like 'you made the right decision'. So those kinds of lies are fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• all the time lol, for their own good. my mom would have a hernia if she heard about the things i get up to

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Yes. It's okay to give a white lie sometimes. The reason it's called a "white" lie is because white is related to innocence and purity. It means a lie with pure intentions. Not much in life is written in black and white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never! Put in mind the consequences. Truth always shows up at some point and you don't want to keep lies for a long time!

I tend to tell the truth by impulse and deal with the consequences right now even if i have to protect the one i love. Can it hurt a relationship? Yes, but people will thank you later for beign sincere.

Exceptions are only for serious emergency.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. No such thing as a "white lie". Honesty is a fundamental necessity in every relationship. Without complete honesty, you have nothing of value.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always lie to everyone. Love, friends, family. Better lying than explaining all the conflicts that are going through my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • I have but we weren’t together yet and it was just to hide my own embarrassment so wasn’t a big deal but usually no I believe in trust and honesty in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • In relationships I strive not to, but if 'people you love' include family, then yes, all the time. I am a teenager for god's sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • To say I never lie, would be a... Lie. But I strive for honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep things short and vague these days. My family has a gossip problem, so I try to give as little detail as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone does, if your bro was shot dying in your arms. Would you reassure him he's going to make it, or would you say nothing/any last wishes?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I quit lying long ago. No one likes to be lied to

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course in no that dress doesn't make you look fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Only to strangers like you ! lol

0|0
    0|0