So I met this guy online?

He's 19, I'm almost 17. He turns 20 in may while I turn 17 in February. Do you guys think this is weird? We have already been talking as more than friends (if you get what I'm putting down) and we wanna meet someday. He's also black and my parent are against me being with a black dude. But they don't know about him obviously.

All I need to know is, is this relationship okay?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Silly, it's not a relationship. You can't make a relationship by texting, or 'online'. OMFG

If you want to meet this guy then do it, but don't be calling this some kind of relationship. You get nothing from text - no emotion, no body language, so at least half of what's being communicated is lost. Which leads to misunderstanding, and confusion, and sill questions like this.

• We voice chat :)

• Voice chat doesn't change anything I said.
      I find it fascinating that a gal can fall in love with a guy having never met him. It just goes to show you it's ALL in their head.

Girls connect emotionally.
      Guys connect physically.
      Their brains work very differently even though the feminine imperative keeps telling us we're all the same, all equal. FAIL

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry hun, but no this is not okay or a good idea! Where I live he is technically an adult and you are a minor. He could/should go to jail.
    You’re 16, date boys around your age! You’re so young and will have a better connection with them!!