After dating for six months if the guy still isn't ready for a relationship should you move on?

He says he is and wants to move forward to a relationship but when I ask about it more he avoids it. Am I being strung along?

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this isn't the best time of year to try to ask about a relationship. After the holidays are over would be a better time. If she has been dating him for 6 months. He might feel as if he is already in a relationship. One thing i would recommend would be for her not to give him any special time. And qhen he asks why. Just be blunt. And let him know if he can't commit to her then he isn't worth anything

Most Helpful Girl

• Six months is entirely too long and this conversation should have happened at least three months earlier than that. If he is avoiding it =, he is definitely stringing you along. I say end it because obviously he does not want to do more than reap the benefits without putting in the work.