I hurt my girlfriend and want to fix our relationship, what should I do?

I started dating a woman a few months ago. Everything was amazing. We got along, had the same goals in life, loved being around each other. Then I started getting very stressed about school and got distant roughly 2 months in. I ended up taking it out on her by just being very un-boyfriendish, not communicating, and not considering her feelings which I feel disgusting about. Sadly I did something idiotic again about a week later in the same context of not communicating because I was stressed about finals, yes, an excuse, and I'm sick of my excuses.

So fast forward to the break between semesters.

I felt like I was doing a disservice to her, and suggested breaking up if my schedule was too full. I F-ed up. I was completely idiotic to say that to the woman I love. I honestly can't believe I would AGAIN say something stupid and hurt her.

Fast forward to the present.

She calls me and says she doesn't think the relationship will work since I suggested breaking up if I'm too busy, and because she doesn't want to be hurt again. However, she gave me a second chance because she feels our relationship is special, and we are supposed to meet up later in the week. This is when I truly saw how horrible I have been and that she really loves me.

I just want to keep her forever, but she doesn't really want to talk (understandably) until I meet her later in the week. I'm just worried I'm gonna get a message saying it's over. I don't feel like there is anything I can do right now.

What should I do? I know I can never hurt her again, but other than that? How can I show her how much I want her? I just feel so lost now.
Thank you in advance.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Admit to her that you are aware that you need to communicate more and you noticed your mistakes. You're just under a lot of pressure.