I found about 20 nudes of other girls in my boyfriends phone?

I asked him about it and he said that his friend was on his phone and got them from girls but now after i said that he says he wants to break up but i can tell he doesn't mean it, what do i do?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these *actual people he knows*, or are thes pictures just pinups, girlie mag models, internet porn, and the like? Yes, there IS a difference.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He doesn't know them but it was on snapchat

• If he DID know them, and was communicating with them regularly, I could see you being upset.

But yes, men DO like to look at pictures of naked chicks. And Snapchat, like Tumblr, has a lot of porn on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him bye. He obviously lied to you. Why on God's green earth would you want him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE