Why do most women prefer brunette guys over blondes and redhead guys?

I don't get it , most women I see are usually with brunette guys while I rarely see a blonde or a ginger with a girl? I know guys who along side me are atheltic tall and well educated and still struggle to get dates while I see short overweight brunette guys get dates a lot more. Most of my mates come from a Germanic or Scandinavian background ( as myself) in Melbourne and don't seem to get anything , despite having more symmetrical faces and much taller :/

34

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was blonde and the man I'm dating is blonde. I don't care what hair color they have, but it's obvious that I like blond men. You say you live in Melbourne, so maybe that's why. They're not used to scandinavian people. Here in scandinavia I'm sure being a blonde man is no problem.

• Yeah when I was in Norway and Iceland I didn't have a problem , in Melbourne everything tends to be Americanised with heaps of culture appropriation. And most people in the Melbourne are not Anglo or Germanic , tend to be more eastern and Southern European and Asian and Indian :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm (dark) blond and average height and moderately fit (but not really muscular or athletic, more outdoorsy and slim) and I've never had a problem with women. I don't think women tend to dislike blond men particularly or at least some women seem to like my dark blond hair/blue eyes combo. All men get rejected and you just have to learn to deal with that I guess.

• I think that dark haired men are slightly preferred though yes (but i don't think being blond is bad in the UK at least) and I think that redheaded men do have it pretty hard, they are certainly seen as less attractive by many women.