24 yr old dude is hitting on me, should I block him or let him take me on a date (I'm 16)?

We've been talking for a bit and we are interested in a lot of the same stuff, and he's been feeling bad that he's attracted to me because of my age. I want to hang out with him but the age is just a bit much, so I don't know what to do.

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen carefuly.. you're 16.. you're not 18 yet.
    Which means , If he ever did anything sexual to you that you didn't like / wish for.. You can easily put him to prison..
    He knows that you're not 18 yet...
    However , If you feel like hanging out with him.. and telling him.. that you're gonna let him have a chance.. but however.. you don't want him near your vagina till you're 18.. and he said okay.. go for it.
    " However he might be just going on with the flow to get you to accept "
    And if you decided to hang out with him.. just keep him from any sort of physical touches.. for awhile.. pretty long... AT least a month or two..
    to check his waters.. like if he's really willing to wait.. you'll notice it.
    and if by any chance.. he started to break that touch barrier.. have an eye on the limit.. like.. he may start with your hair.. or face.. touching your ear.. or neck.. hands.. etc.. ( not to be worried )
    2 months are quite long enough.. for him before he starts to break that barrier..
    so watch for him if he did try to break it before this period..
    But since you said no.. to getting closer to your vagina before you're 18..
    so he'll try to arouse you sexually.. which means.. if he already succeeded to break that barrier in less than 2 months.. and gone further.. to the point of feeling your boobs.. under your clothes.. or even trying to lick your nipples.. at times.. or trying to see them..
    then believe me.. you gotta set all your guards up.. and leave immediately..

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're way underage and he is older enough to know better. Anyone over 18 is too much right now. It might not seem like it but a lot changes between the time you're 18 & 19. If this guy is hanging around, it's not for the right reasons. Stay away!