Guys, do you like women who read?

BookwormsGuys, do you like women who read?

120

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but we're taking about reading. None of that had anything to do with Belle reading.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, but I know that girl is literally just posing... girls don't read in those kinds of close unless it's porn.

• Can't really see any downsides to that at all, especially if she looks like that...

• If it's something in my tastes, it's a plus. Otherwise I don't really care. It's a common hobby.

• I love a woman who can recommend a good book.

• I mean yeah I like my women to be literate.

• I have no objection to them.

• Yeah smart women are a turn on.

• Definitely

• Nice booty

• Absolutely. I love well read women.

• Find them more sexier

• Yeah sure why not

• Yes I find it a huge turn on that she reads

• Yes. I'd get bored if a gal and I couldn't talk.

• Defiantly yes
    intellectual girl is a keeper

• Can be a little sexy

• Yes, I like them but not Belle

• What's wrong with Belle?

• @ZombieKiller666
      Her family is obviously super rich. They own a gigantic piece of property just walking distance from a quaint French village — as opposed to everyone in the nearby town, none of whom seem to own much land.
      She's also known for being the "most beautiful" girl in town. Which obviously isn't her fault, but it would be hard for something like that not to go to your head.
      Throughout the whole begining she goes around calling everyone inferior and not paying attention to anyone or anything they are doing.
      She treats the beast like garbage, over reacting towards his visage, dismissing his hospitality and going to the one room in the whole castle that is not supposed to be visited.
      Then right after she leaves, she roughly handles the town psychologist.
      Sure she had redeeming qualities but to me she behaves really poorly through the whole animated movie.

• Yes.

• What she reads that matters