Who all prefers traditional gender roles?

Id juat like to know the ratio of guys to women who prefer it is all.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont. I want my wife to work since I can't generate all the income

Most Helpful Girl

• America is a young country, the gender roles here were not traditional. Many womens bones were dug up and had conditions indicative of working labor, hunting, fishing and weaving.

What role I believe should come back is letting the man have actual authority in his household. You know, main deciding factor, takes responsibility for anything wrong. like a king reigning over his little two story kingdom with a good queen who helps maintain the order.

Ugh women who boss and intimidate their husbands are horrid. Like shut up and submit you loud shrew! I wish he would hit her, but Im sure she would snap his neck lol

I dont condone abuse, but those women hit their men, cuss at them, and expect to be pampered and do nothing.

Waste of flesh.