Is it normal to just have the urge to give up on dating after rejection?

Like I have the mindset that I have at least tried and no girl has found me suitable enough
Updates:
Thanks
Thanks again

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can somewhat understand but I’m a different way. I too feel like giving up.

I meet a lot of guys but for one reason or another, it never ever works out!

I’m just tired of it, and the feelings that go with it.

But then again can you see yourself being single and alone forever?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I see me focusing completely on my career and forgetting about starting a family

• If it’s meant to happen I guess it will, but I certainly don’t expect it to for me anymore and I’m sick of trying and being fucked over!!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is normal for a time. Everyone feels a sense of loss after this. Make yourself into the type of man who doesn't need a woman and you will attract them. Make yourself the type of man that is comfortable with himself and a success in his ambitions and has hobbies and interests of his own and you will attract women

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dude I do all this stuff and I can’t attract any women like actually I get made fun of

• Show All
    • Not really I have every possible thing that could prevent me from being in a relationship

• Then you are in the best place to begin. If you truly feel this way than any step no matter how small is an improvement. And every step after that an addition

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry your down man. But never give up! shits hard but watch man there be a woman you meet that will be perfect for you. . I suggest being patient and working on some stuff you'd like to improve about yourself. . It'll build your confidence and confidence attracts women. . You got this bro!👊

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let hatered guide your life. Treat others as individuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • Thing is at the end of the day I’m pretty sure it was more about race then anything else

Recommended myTakes