- not at all. I could care less
- Only a bit but its no dealbreaker
- It matters some
- It maters but he doesn't have to anything special
- It maters a lot but personality is more important if he is cute enough to get that far
- He needs to be really cute and looks are super important.
- If he does not look perfect to me then I don't want him. I only care for looks.
Most Helpful Girl
Looks matter to me (not as much as personality though) but they don't matter in the way one might thing. I don't like "conventially attractive" guys. My boyfriend took my breath away because of everything, his personality was great and he was my kind of hot. So... that's my two cents.