How do you attract someone out of your league?

🤔🤔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it is kind of an oxymoron... if they are truly out of your league, then you can't attract them and if there is a way you can attract them, then they aren't truly out of your league.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, what makes them out of your league because in some cases its a matter of life compatibility and in others its bullshit which doesn't matter?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• well for guys it's easy... cause we can just throw around money on the table and that gets her so easy lol...
    so we don't always have to be the best looking.. just average looking but can throw money at her - boom you got her

but with girls... I mean what else can you offer other than your looks? not sure lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Determine his. her desires , use them in a minor amount then cut them to make him/her thirsty../ then leave them asking or more & watching them coming on their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Suppose, if I believe in the out of the league thing, I'll try striking a conversation and, try to attract by my inner beauty.
    If, Trump found someone out of his league, I'm far more handsome than him.😜😜

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude, he has millions and millions of dollars... He could have easily bought his wifes human rights...

• Nah, he could not earn it though. Buying us a different thing.

• Start first, with understanding that no one is out of anyone's League. Because if you believe that they are, Then they will be.

0|2
    0|0
  • By doing what very few people do these days and approaching in person and showing them I am a confident guy. Then being funny and flirty so their emotions tell them I am awesome so they want to spend time with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no such things as leagues. Just go up to the most attractive guy and not think about that. Stating leagues just limits your chances of finding true love

0|1
    0|0
  • If someone can't accept you for you are there not worth your time anyways!

3|1
    0|0
  • Your first mistake is considering you aren't worth him but he is worthy. Even if u manage to gain attention it will be pointless.

1|0
    0|0
  • U can't... u can just get their attention and work out things from there

1|0
    0|0
  • Like, HOW out of your league? And are we talking purely physical here? Or also like matters of money and social status?

0|0
    0|0
  • ima keel it blood raaw real u throw some pussy at a man u got him unless he gay

1|0
    0|0
    • Or not? I refused random sex before. I am not gay tho. Confused?

• First I have to know to what he /she is attracted 😉😉

1|0
    0|0
  • By showing that you genuinely care about someone. It may take time, but live doesn't grow over night

0|0
    0|0
  • beats the shit out of me. tried that a couple of times. never worked

0|0
    0|0
  • By starting eating vegan.

2|0
    0|1
  • Ï dont know let me try it with u😳

1|1
    0|0
  • What is a league? Never heard of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • you're hot and he's not? because you're gorgeous..

1|1
    0|0
  • Just be your self

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person and their likes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• By believing in yourself and the fact that you can get anything you want.
    You just have to believe it!
    Good luck girl!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the reason why the other person is out of your league

1|0
    0|0
  • I think confidence helps a lot. (But what do I know lmao)

0|0
    0|0
  • By not thinking they're out of your league.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anything. I would find someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes