Looks, Personality, or Money?

So I am a big guy. However; I dance almost 5 to 6 days a week doing Salsa, Bachata, or Polynesian dancing. In other words, I am very active. I am always on the go, and always moving. I work on a ranch on some days or spend time hiking to new and beautiful views.

Whenever I go out to social dance I am always greeted and treated with kindness. Not to brag, I am always asked to dance by different women who I respect. One particular night, I was asked by a gorgeous young woman to dance, and I obliged and danced with her. We have become friends and now have had a conversation about what is mostly looked for in a man. She named the three top important things that a woman looks for in a man from what is most important to least. She came up with Looks, Personality, and Money. Would anyone agree with this?

02