Does he actually care?

So I've been dating this guy for 2 years. We dtarted dating when i was 16 and he was 21. Its been 2 years and he still hasn't introduced me to his family. Yea, I understand the whole age difference thing, but TWO YEARS? He also never even once put up pictures of us on any social media and only introduced me to his friends after i pressured him to do so for a few months. After 2 years, his friends and us only hung out maybe 3 or 4 times. Does he actually care about me or shoukd I cut it off?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason could possibly for this is you being underage before. Now you are , so he must do the needful. Give him sometime, and then also he didn't do anything then tell him everything